1. Why is your favorite color your favorite?
I really don't know. Red has always been my favorite color, the bluish-red, not
the orangish-red. I guess it is my favorite because I think it's a good color on me.
2. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals?
Since I own 3 dogs and have fostered more than 100, I think it's fairly obvious that
dogs are my favorite, but I love all animals. Especially elephants, but our back
yard isn't big enough.
3. How much time do you spend on the computer?
More time than I spend off the computer (and that includes sleeping!)
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer?
Reading and writing blog entries, checking Facebook, playing Lexulous and Word with
Friends, playing solitaire, reading news articles, finding recipes, following ideas for
letters and gifts for Compassion children, manipulating photos with PhotoShop, watching
PhotoShop tutorials, writing letters with WordPerfect, writing reviews, making and posting
videos, watching YouTube videos, wandering through Pinterest, and I'm sure other things
(and I don't do porn)
5. Are you a clock watcher?
No. I don't wear a watch and the only clock in my office is set to Australia
time (though I do have that little clock on the computer)
6. What do you/did you look for in a partner?
A sense of humor, mutual interests, love of animals.
7. What type of clothing do you prefer?
8. What is your favorite type of music?
It depends. Of course I listen to Steve Schalchlin, I love show music, I love
John Denver, I love Celtic music, Brasilian music, African music. I listen to
Gilbert & Sullivan, some classical, some current music (but not much). My tastes
are pretty eclectic.
9. Do you believe in the paranormal, ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending?
I really don't know. I would like to believe, but there are lots of charlatans
out there. I definitely don't believe in spoon bending, and probably not levitation, but
I'm not so sure about the rest.
10. The most important question: Do you have a inie or outie belly button?
11. What kind of car do you drive?
An old Honda, in that champagne color that every other car on the road seems to be.
12. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or The Boys Are Back in Town?
Definitely Girls just wanna have fun.
13. Camping or the Ritz?
Oh the Ritz. Please!
14. What food are you craving RIGHT NOW . . . did you eat it?
I'm not craving a food at the moment, but that freshly brewed coffee is calling to
15. The most thrilling place you've ever visited. Why?
Wow. So many choices. Our first trip to England was thrilling because I
never dreamed I would visit a foreign country. Nothing can ever top how thrilling it
was to leave Heathrow, step on British soil, and hop a bus into London. Other places
that gave me that "omigod I can't believe I'm here" feeling were Red Square,
Tiananmen Square, and Hillary's Marina in Australia.
16. If you could slip into the skin of one public figure--celebrity, artist,--who would
I don't have any specific names, but I wouldn't mind living for a week as someone
with enough money to fly first class, eat at the best restaurants, and stay at 5-star
hotels anywhere in the world. (But the pressure would be too great to continue it
for a long period of time--I just want to visit that world!)
17. Look up from your computer. What do you see first?
The card from my cousin Kathy's memorial service.
18. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone
else, if you'd like.
LOL. "It was all juice
19. Name the one thing you just don't understand about kids today.
I will never understand the appeal of pants worn below the butt crack and dragging on
20. If you could steal one work of art from a museum or gallery, which would it be?
Van Gogh has this breathtakingly beautiful picture of an almond tree that I'd like to
sneak out of the museum under my coat.
OF THE DAY
I took this as my photo of the day today, so I can see
how the price changes, up or down, a year from now.