76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
The ability to be friends, to laugh together, to face problems together, and (to
quote Kwizgiver) accepting people for who they are.
77) How could someone win your heart?
Bring me world peace and a clean house.
78) In your world, what brings on more creativity?
For me, it's the example of others. I have learned a lot, for example, from all
the mail art bloggers.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Giving up wearing uncomfortable shoes.
80) Why did you break up with your last ex?
I had to choose between a date with Keith and a date with Walt and I chose Walt.
Keith never asked me out again.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
It's all juice and crackers.
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: delusional.
84) What is a saying you use a lot?
It's all juice and crackers.
85) Are you watching Idol this season? If yes, how do you like it?
I gave up on Idol a few seasons ago.
86) Were you surprised that House got canceled?
This is the first I heard that it had been canceled. But I'm not
surprised. I used to love it and just got tired of House's personality. Things
went rapidly downhill when he got together with Cuddy. I haven't watched it in at
least a year.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
This is on my desktop....
And this is on my laptop...
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world
instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question where you'd not tell the truth?
"Do you floss daily?"
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that
you are surrounded by WEEPING ANGELS. The Weeping Angles aren't really doing anything,
they're just standing around your bed. What would you do?
Pass around a big box of Kleenex
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even
cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
The power to soften humans' hearts and eradicate hate in the world. Easy peasy,
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a
half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Any part of the Lawsuit concert behind Wellman Hall, at UCD's Whole Earth Festival.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
The death of David and that horrible, horrible night when we got "the call"
in New York. If David hadn't died, I don't think that Paul would have died either.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. (let's
say that you are both single and available) Who might it be?
I can't give you the name of any music celebrity right now, let alone one
I'd like to sleep with.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where
are you gonna go?
Africa. (Yes, I know Africa is a big continent, comprised of many countries, but I
can't choose a specific place in Africa. It would have to be southern Africa, where
the big game photo safaris are and perhaps Kenya or Uganda, where I have sponsored
children. But you can surprise me and drop me off anywhere in Africa where there is
a tour guide waiting.)
96) Do you have any relatives or friends in jail?
Not that I know of, but given the eccentricities of this very large, very diverse
family, it wouldn't surprise me.
97) Who's winning the U.S. Republican presidential nomination? Why?
Good Lord, I don't know. The idea of any of them winning the
presidency strikes fear and terror in my heart.
98) Who's winning the next U.S. Presidential election?
I hope Obama, but at this stage of the game, I don't have a clue.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Wake up, people! We're all in this together--now is not the time to be hating