Today in My History
the Bonus Round
2001: Sock it to
2002: Yo Yo
Left My Heart
2005: Dr. Jekyll
and Ms. Hyde
You Believe it?
2008: Snacks, Wedding, Day at the Beach
2010: A Bit of Jeri
"Fiddler on the Roof"
Books Read in 2012
"Book of the Dead"
Most Recent on My
The Pig Roast
Site for RSS Feed:
28 August 2012
1. What type questions do you hate on a meme?
Mostly questions I can't answer because I'm nearly 70 years old and they are designed
for much younger people (often I erase them and substitute a better question that is more
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last
Sykes! (The last person I texted was Jeri)
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Oh yeah...there was actual light in the sky, which meant I'd slept all
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
To a friend I haven't seen in a very long time, who invited me to come and have
coffee on Thursday.
5. Who are you excited for?
Who? I can't think of anyone.
[there is no #6 in this meme. I wonder why!]
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Onion rings and a ham and cheese sandwich. We were using a Groupon at The Grad
9. Have a best friend?
10. Were you ever or are you scared to fall in love?
It was so long ago, I can't remember.
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Of course. All those raging hormones help.
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
I'm not a violent person, but a lot of the politicians weighing in on rape lately
might make me change my mind.
13. What time is it right this second?
14. What do you want right now?
Ice cream (we will have some as soon as Jeri gets here)
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Walt. See Photo of the day.
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
17. When was the last time you cried?
I caught the tail end of the movie The Long Grey Line on Sunday and was
actually sobbing because I vaguely remembered the story and the ending was sad.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I did not have a good relationship with my father, but he died in 1987. I have a good
relationship with my mother, but with her memory problems it's not the way it used to be,
and that makes me sad.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Not really. If anything, I'm probably too trusting
20. How fast does your mind change?
Not very fast.
21. I bet you miss somebody right now. Who is it?
I always miss Paul and David...and Gilbert.
22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?