click the logo to play along
12 September, 2011
1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
Brianna, I think
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
Not no way, not no how
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
Always. I have seen every episode of The Golden Girls more times than
I can count, and I'm working on old episodes of Frasier now.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
I only remember being in one spelling bee in grammar school and I think I came in 2nd
(I still remember how to spell chrysanthemum). I am, however, a pretty good speller,
but some of those words they give the kids at the national spelling bee are crazy!
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Only once. I haven't ridden in the car with my arm hanging out the window
7) How fast can you type?
I used to type very fast, I probably still type faster than a lot of people, but my
numb finger has slowed me down, because I frequently can't type characters which are typed
with the little finger on the right hand. You have no idea how many times I have to
go back and replace a missing "p"
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
no...only when walking across the living room in my bare feet when we have puppies in
the house. Once you've made that mistake, trust me, you never make it again!
9) Eye color:
hazel (or as Walt would say, "green with yellow flecks")
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
I think so. (Obviously it wasn't memorable!)
11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
I cant remember. Even if I wanted to, I dont think I would fit in a bath
12) Do you knock on wood?
13) Do you floss daily?
I try to
15) Can you hula hoop?
I could never do it, not even when I was a kid. I seem to remember that my
sister was pretty good at it.
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
17) What do you want for Christmas?
world peace and a clean house. It is what I have asked for every year for about 30
years. I am starting to think Im never going to get it.
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
I am the muffin person (in fact, I made muffins only yesterday...blueberry, to use
those beautiful berries I bought at Costco)
19) Do you talk in your sleep?
Ive never stayed awake to find out.
20) Who wrote the book of love?