Click above to help sponsor Walt in an ALS walk. He is a "designated
walker" for someone who had signed up and then can't participate, but Walt's good
friend Bill Cunningham died of ALS and he was more than happy to do the walk. Let me
show him that my readers are stsanding behind him! (The name on the account is
Lion-Carlos Carvajal and the team is the Yolo Sunset Lions Club). Thanks!!!
5 September, 2011
1. Do you believe in Heaven? I don't know if I believe in a
place like we see in the movies, but I do believe in "something" after we die.
(If there is nothing, I'm going to really be pissed 'cause there are a lot of people I
intend to see again when it's all over.)
2. Have you ever come close to dying? I don't think so. When I was very
little I was playing in a lake and had to be pulled out by a lifeguard. That was the
3. What jewelery do you wear 24/7? an opal necklace that Peggy gave me in 2000 and,
now, jade earrings I bought in China.
4. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery? No. Unless to correct some
5. What do you wear to bed? Depends on the day. I either fall asleep in
the clothes I was wearing (remember, I sleep in a recliner), or I change into pajama
bottoms and a t-shirt or, if it's hot, shorts and a t-shirt.
6. Have you ever done anything illegal? Sure. I was a candy thief as a
small child. Routinely stole small chocolates from our corner grocery store.
And I sometimes exceed the speed limit, though not as often now as I did in my wild and
7. Who was the last person that you touched? Walt
8. Where did you eat last? Jack in the Box (isn't that pathetic?)
9. Besides your own blog, are there any that you routinely read but never comment on?
I read so many that yes, there are a lot that I read routinely but have never
10. Ever been involved with the police? Define
"involved." I've never been on the bad side of police involvement, but
there have been several instances where we've been victims and have had chats with the men
in uniform. The last time was when the guy broke into our house and I found him sleeping
on the couch. First time I ever called 911.
11. Do you talk in your sleep? I don't know. I never stayed awake to listen.
12. Now a celebrity fantasy. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty
weekend? That is so far outside the realm of my imagination that I can't even
begin to think of anybody.
13. Do you feel that youve had a truly successful life? yes
14. Where do you wish you were? I'm content right where I am.
15. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? yes--after I dislocated my shoulder in
that disastrous ride that ended my biking "career."
16. Is there any type of dancing that you love to do? No. I'm a rotten
17. Last gift you received? A drawing of a panda eating bamboo.
18. Last sport you played? uh..... click the remote? (Thank
you, Kwizgiver, for that perfect response)
19. Last place you went on holiday? China
20. Current Song? John Lennon's "Imagine"
because I watched this video (and YOU should too!)
PHOTO OF THE
You have to admit that if this is not THE most beautiful child in
she is certainly in the running!