1. Is there someone in your life you know youd be better off without?
Not any more.
2. Do you get criticized because of your body?
I don't think anybody criticizes me to my face, but I'm sure that there is a lot of talk
about my weight behind my back.
3. Did you kiss the last person you called?
The last telephone call I made was to a recording at Kaiser, so no!
4. When was the last time you danced?
I'm not really a dancer. I guess the last time I danced was at my mother's
90th birthday party, two years ago.
5. Do you keep in mind other peoples feelings?
Always. I don't always act based on how I think people are going to feel, but I am
always aware of what I think they are feeling and how whatever I say or do is going to
6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?
Depends. If it starts to hurt, I'll clip it, but if it's too small to see (and my
eyesight is rotten), then I have to pull it because I can't get the clip to find it.
7. Who do you want to forget?
I don't want to forget anybody. Even people who caused me great pain are part of who
I am today, and I wouldn't want to forget them....or the pain, frankly.
8. Who was the last person to send you a letter?
Well, isn't it nice that I have a website
that records such things! Last Monday, I received three letters from pen pals --
Noreen (telling me she's just discovered she is expecting twins), a wonderful long letter
from Suzanne in Missouri and a letter from Karen in Canada. I was the very first
"visitor" to Karen's new home because I went to look up the address and stumbled
across a real estate web site with a video tour of the house when it was still for sale!
9. Who did you last tell to shut up?
That's easy! Polly, of course.
10. Whats the last thing that you smelled that smelled bad?
Garbage can get pretty rank around here, when there are chicken bones involved.
11. Whats your favorite cereal?
Strawberry or peach flavored oatmeal. Favorite cold cereal is Honey Nut Cheerios.
12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they dont even like you?
Not aware that has actually happened. I'm generally pretty clueless about such
13. Could you live without sunlight?
Well, health-wise, apparently not, but if you're talking psychologically, I can be a
pretty good hermit and am happy on grey days, so yes, I can probably live without
14. Whats something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway?
All of my eating habits fit under this category.
15. What was the last thing you lied about?
I lie all the time to my mother when she worries about her memory.
16. Do you regret anything youve done in the past week?
I regret seeing the show I saw last night! But it was my job.
17. What was the last movie you bought?
I don't think I've bought a movie since we joined Netflix years ago.
18. What is a sport you would like to do?
Competitively? None. But if we had a swimming pool in the back yard, I might
actually swim. (Though probably not go to a local community or health club pool...need the
privacy of the back yard!)
19. When was the last time you felt like crying?
When I visited Kathy this week.
20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it)?
To quote I think it was Mark Twain...I have never wanted to kill anyone, but there are
some obituaries I was happy to read.