I'm likin' the whole "Sunday Stealing"
thing. This list of questions is actually the second half of a 2-week thing, but the
first half mostly had questions that I didn't relate to.
21. Have you ever had a garage sale? A couple of
times. I decided it was too much work for not enough return.
22. What color is your cell phone? kind of a metallic red
23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? It was a vodka drink that Peach
made the last time we went to my mother's together, about a month ago.
24. Are you happy right now? happy enough
25. Who came over to your house last? Cappy's "mom" to drop him off
before she went to Hawaii for 2 weeks. That was two weeks ago tomorrow.
26. Do you drink beer? I hadn't drunk beer in years until we went to China.
I drank a lot of beer in China.
27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? no
28. What is your favorite key on your key chain? The big round metal thing
that says "Mustang Ranch. Crib No. 5. Ask for Beverly." It was
a gift from an employer whose husband ran a shop that sold stuff like that. I lost
my keys once at Costco and when I went back for them, someone was taking them around
showing the tag to all the other customers and having a good laugh.
29. What was the last movie you watched at home?The Courtship of Eddie's
Father, on a TCM Father's Day marathon.
30. What is in your pocket? Nothing. These pants just came out of the dryer,
so they are pristeen (they are also a rare pair that I have which actualy have
31. Who introduced you to your husband? Neither of us remembers when we met.
We were both members of the Newman Club at UC Berkeley and just kind of always knew
each other, it seems
32. Where do you hurt? I don't actuallyhurt but I'm sure tired of
the little finger on the right hand being numb...several years now.
33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear? Nobody "made" me, but
I have built one or two...one for me, one for a friend of Peggy's. (The one I made
for me is one I ended up giving to Brianna for Christmas.)
34. Whats something fun you did today? Nothing yet, but I expect to
have fun in a couple of hours, when we meet Ned.
35. What is your favorite aisle at Target? the one that had the dollar bins at the
front of the store
36. When is your birthday? February 17
37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? Nope. Didn't they make
that illegal in the era of the fuzzy dice?
38. How many states in the US have you been to? 38. Most of the states I
haven't been in are in the middle of the country.
39. What kind of milk do you drink? When I drink milk in a glass, nonfat. On
my cereal non-fat half and half or 2% milk.
40. What are you going to do after this? go off to the brewpub to meet Ned for beer
and sausages to celebrate Fathers Day.