Catch a Falling Star
When Plans Change
Why People Go Postal
Hell Hath No Fury
(yeah, I know for me
this is silly--but why not?)
IN MY OPINION
Books Read in 2006
FUNNY THE VLOG
click here to download
click here for flash
Mefeedia Video Archive
1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Boringly white Granny panties
2. Honestly, what's on your mind?
How very, very, very tired I am of having constant transcription to
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
Filling out this silly form instead of doing the transcription
5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
Not in the least.
6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
No, unless you count procrastination. But the day is young yet.
7. Honestly, do you watch Disney channel?
I did years ago, when I was recording cartoons for Gilbert, but I don't
think I've watched it at all since he died.
8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
Honestly? I'm ashamed to admit that watching TV makes me happy.
And, when I have them, playing with puppies makes me happy.
10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
One bad habit I've never had.
11. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
12. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
13. Honestly, do you have a friend you don't actually like?
Yes. (But you never know who is reading your journal, so I'm not
likely to expand on that answer, now!)
14. Honestly, are you loyal?
I consider myself a very loyal person, most of the time.
15. Honestly, are you in denial?
Probably about some things, not about others.
16. Honestly, who would you rather be right now?
Anybody who is a normal weight, who likes herself, and who knows how to keep
a clean house.
17. Honestly, do you like someone?
I like most people.
18. Honestly, does anyone like you?
Most people like me. Dogs love me.
DIFFERENT EMOTIONS SURVEY
1. What do you do when you're mad?
2. What's the worst thing you've done when you were mad?
I once angrily threw a very young Ned onto his bed. No damage done but
I cringe every time I remember losing control that badly. I wanted to
throw him at the wall but thank God there was that little switch in my head
that told me to look for someplace soft. It was a horrible time.
3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
Throwing Ned onto the bed was the day I decided the Church couldn't control
my reproductive life. I had five children under the age of six and
I saw the look of terror on the faces of all of the kids when I got so
angry. I marched off to the doctor's office and had an IUD installed and I
have never regretted it.
4. Do you swear when you're mad?
Oh yeah. Lots of S-words and F-words.
1. When was the last time you really cried your heart out?
The loss of someone I love makes me cry. I thought after Paul and
David died I had no tears left any more, I cried so much. I can still
cry like that if something hits me wrong.
2. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
3.Do you still cry when you get an injury?
I don't cry when I get an injury, as a general rule, if this question means
something like a physical injury. I actually have a pretty high pain
tolerance (so far).
4. Do certain songs make you cry?
Very definitely. The same song can make me cry at some times, and not at
other times. It depends on how vulnerable I am feeling.
5. What usually makes you cry?
It's extremely easy to make me cry. Anything that tugs on the heart
strings makes me cry. Kindness between people makes me cry.
Hallmark cards make me cry.
1. Are you normally a happy person?
More or less. I think of it more as even-tempered.
2. What can make you happy?
3. Does being with your friends make you happy?
Usually. I don't get together with friends much any more because most
of them no longer live close to me, but I'm always
surprised at how good I feel when I do. Right now I'm looking forward
to the next session of the Bush-Bashing coffee klatch.
1. Do you believe in yourself?
Sometimes, especially when I am writing.
2. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you deny
that you are?
People rarely say that. They may look at older pictures and tell me
how pretty I looked. When they tell me I look pretty today, I
don't make a show of denying it, but I also don't believe it, because I can
look in the mirror and see the truth.